Many people get stuck trying to write their first Ebook. Many people simply give up on writing something that could become multiple streams of automated income for them. Writing my first e-book several years ago was actually a very simple process. I developed and perfected this process and now I can write a valuable and content-filled e-book in a weekend.
An example of what not to do when writing your first e-book:
“I’ve been writing my e-book for the last year.”
Usually these people are doing several things wrong.
- They have no roadmap and just plop themselves in front of their computer screen and stare and the blinking cursor which seems to be screaming C’mon, c’mon gimme something good already…!
- This person is suffering from a very common disease called Perfectionism Gravatis. I know because I actually first discovered this same disease in myself. To be successful in anything, you must let go of perfectionism because there is no perfect and you must become a recovering perfectionist.
Let me share with you a few tips that make creating your e-book simple, fun and uncomplicated.
- Begin with your story. Why and how did you become involved in what you are teaching and sharing? This allows you to build credibility and connect to those people and potential customers who will resonate with you.
- Create a context for your content. It’s important to be sure you define the basics of your information so people don’t get lost from the beginning. By making it easy for your customer to understand all your information, you are making it easier for them to actually apply it.
- Create a Why outline of your information. This is 5 – 10 steps, tips or facts about the knowledge, information or process you are teaching. This is the why and what of your information and this part is the framework upon which you will hang the majority of your How information.
- Now begin filling in the How To information which is your step-by-step process, you particular recipe for what you are teaching.
- Put it all together. Now take all the information, grab a tape recorder or use a free online recording service and speak your information as if you were teaching it to a real, live person who really needs your information. Have it transcribed, so a few edits and there is your e-book.
Remember, your e-book is only the beginning. Once you have that, you can turn the same information into all kinds of other, more valuable products you can sell around the world from the comfort of your own home.
And now I would like to invite you to learn how to write your Money-Making Ebook in 30 days or less…
From Maritza Parra – The Product Creation Queen and Easy Online Marketing Training | www.QuickEbookCreation.com