The Power of Super-Niches to Accelerate Your Email List Building
Most people know the importance of choosing a niche, and there’s a marketing saying I’ve heard it from many times – “If you’re marketing to everyone, you’re marketing to no one.”
Finding and uncovering the super-niches in your business will make your email list building a more targeted and effective process.
1. a good list building offer is:
- something that is valuable
- something that is easy to consume and easy to create. It doesn’t have to take a long time to create something GREAT.
- relevant to your products and services – how your list building gift relates back to and flow logically toward your paid products and services?
- specific and focused Your subscriber should be able to get value out of your free gift in the first few minutes of getting it into their hands.
So the definition of a good list building offer is one that is valuable, laser-focused, super-niched, easy to create and consume.
2. What is a super niche? A super niche is a niche that is laser targeted and much more specific than your overall customer niche. It identifies a smaller segment of your overall niche or target demographic.
3. Why you need a super niche. You want to solve a precise problem with your unique solution that is tailored to an individual or small segment within your overall niche. Identifying these super niches allows you to tailor your list building offers to that targeted super-niche. When you can be that precise with your messaging, you speak directly to your intended audience. The power of your messaging comes from this direct communication and the attention you give to that smaller group’s needs.
When you can build your free list building gift offers around a super-niche, your list building will be much easier and faster.