Closing 2017 and Allowing Intentions for 2018
It’s that time of year, when you look back to review what happened over the last 12 months and you look forward to what you want to create in the next 12 months.
One of the ways I can tell is because organic sales of my Business Vision Board Workshop go WAY up in the last few months of the year. Without new social postings, without emails being sent out and without FB ads.
I’ve been using Vision Boards for YEARS. Each year, I have more fun with creating my Vision Board for my business (and my life).
I’m meticulously mapping out some additional details to add to the Business Vision Board Workshop. Specifically about HOW to use it on a regular basis. I’m unveiling these additional powerful distinctions on a bonus private livestream for participants of the Workshop on January 13th.
On our recent New Year’s Eve Business Vision Board livestream, we did a fun exercise to close 2017. Here is the version of it I did on January 1st.
We also did an intention setting exercise, the Angel of Intention, to set some big overall goals and intentions for 2018.
During the livestream, I decided my word for 2018 was LOVE. On January 1st, I decided to do the Angel of Intention exercise again so I could be fully PRESENT and focused, which can be hard when teaching on a livestream!
I changed my word for the year. (You are allowed to do that anytime!)
My word for 2018 is RECEIVING.
Here is my Angel of Intention for 2018 (before I filled in her wings.)
A few of the ways I am ready to receive:
- clarity on the growth and direction of Heartwork Journaling
- different and expanded support from Joe
- gifts from friends (my friend Shane sent me a “Moon Journal” and it is “about receiving by tuning into your own subtle energy” 😀 )
- recognition and appreciation from people whose life I’ve touched (have gotten so many beautiful messages from New Year’s Eve participants!)
- more money from different, new, fun and abundant avenues (Yes, my vision board has SPECIFIC numbers)
- energy from whole foods that are humanely and naturally grown
- continue to grow my network of empowered women as clients, co-creators and as friends
- growing/deepening my connection with Joe
- increased audience for Heartwork Journaling (reach 1 MILLION people or more within 3 years – yowza!!)
- credit for my ideas / artwork
- funding / sponsors / patrons for creative “white space” in the studio so I can create an exhibition of large mixed media paintings of empowered women
- assistance from new and surprising avenues to grow Heartwork Journaling
I had SO much fun doing these exercises over again on my own. My Angel is taking front and center on my Business Vision Board!
I’ve received so many beautiful examples of these from the livestream, I’ll be sharing them in a blog post soon. I would LOVE to know what your intentions are for 2018!