Heartwork Journaling Podcast Episode 1: The Heartworker’s Credo
The Heartworker’s Credo is a set of beliefs and guiding principles.
- We do SERIOUS personal growth through creativity and play.
- We love hard.
- We make things happen.
- We set goals for our growth, knowing that the sweetest success is being present on the journey to achievement.
- We feel deeply. Think deliberately. Act Courageously. We create our lives, not by default but on PURPOSE.
- We create everyday mental, emotional and behavioral health for ourselves.
- We live life in full color.
- We hold space to be human. For ourselves and for others.
- We commit to taking 100% responsibility for our lives. We don’t blame, indulge in self-pity, complain or hide.
- We don’t give up on our dreams. Ever.
- We don’t resist, avoid, react to or numb our emotions.
- we access our own wisdom daily.
- We are unconditionally compassionate with ourselves.
- We commit to self-knowledge. We do this by questioning ourselves scientifically.
- We don’t people-please. We don’t hustle. We plan our time. We take care of our own needs. We honor our word to ourselves.